There is a lot to balance in life, and going back to school may make things a bit more difficult. Between managing your work deadlines, your family commitments, and then finding time to do your school work, you might find yourself feeling overwhelmed. Staying well organized is paramount to being successful, but finding the time to be well-organized doesn’t come easy—especially after you work your way through the rest of your to-do list.
We live in the digital age, and it is time to start taking advantage of the resources that are already surrounding you. There are a lot of tools built into your smartphone that can help you stay organized and successful with managing everything you have to do on your to-do list.
Here are a few great apps that can help you stay organized and on top of everything on your to-do list:
- Google Keep: Say goodbye to post-it notes and hello to collaborative list making. Google Keep is a great app that can help you keep track of your shopping list, your to-do list, and your thoughts in an easy-to-navigate way. The best part about Google Keep is that the lists can be shared, which means that you can create a chart with your partners on a group assignment, or share a to-do list with your spouse.
- One Drive: This is an essential app for anyone that is in school, as it provides you with access to Microsoft Word products on the go. You can open and edit word, PowerPoint, and excel files wherever you are.
- Dropbox: Another essential file for on the go, this is a great storage resource for when you are in school. Keep all of your files in one place and be able to access them anywhere you are online. This is a great way to stay organized when you have a lot of different hats to wear.
- Tiny Scanner: This may seem a little odd, but this app is a great resource for staying organized on the go. The best way to keep track of documents is to have digital files, and tiny scanner allows you to scan documents on the go and keep them in PDF format for later use.
- Calendar: You can use Google or Apple, just make sure you are using it. The most essential app for organizational success is saved for last. Put all your deadlines in one place. Insert your to-do lists, color code different activities you need to do, and stay on track of everything on your docket.
All of these apps are available on both android and apple devices, and can help you stay focused and organized as you are balancing school and work. Make advancements in your career with Georgia College’s online graduate programs. Learn more about the benefits of our online degrees here and make your next move.