If you’ve just completed your Logistics and Supply Chain Management Business degree from Georgia College & State University, first of all, huge congratulations! That is a fantastic accomplishment that requires a lot of hard work and effort.
But at this time in the process, you are surely wondering about what your next steps are. We’re breaking down job opportunities after completing your MLSCM to help make your professional journey just a bit easier.
Careers You Can Have with Your Logistics and Supply Chain Management Degree
While there is a wide range of career opportunities for you if you’ve recently completed your MLSCM degree, here are some of the most popular options:
- Industry Analyst: A specialist that analyzes many factors of a business, such as inventory, logistics, warehousing, and manufacturing.
- Supply Chain Consultant: Working to build connections between your business and foreign companies that aid the mission.
- Transportation Director: Overseeing all aspects of transportation for the company.
- Logistic Analyst: Studying the logistics of a company to find ways to improve.
- Storage and Distribution Manager: Managing a company’s storage and distribution processes.
- Project Manager: Working with employees to manage client relations and handle any upcoming projects.
- Operations Manager: Supervising all of the operations of a company.
- Global Logistics Manager: Managing the various aspects of a company’s operations, such as planning, logistics information systems, purchasing, customer service, and distribution.
- Supply Chain Sales: In charge of selling the company’s product.
- Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerk: Organizing all of the production and planning that happens at the company, including production, delivery, and assembly.
- Procurement Analyst or Purchasing Manager: In charge of all purchasing operations.
- Purchasing Agent: Purchases necessary equipment and products for the company to do their work.
- Logistician: Studies the logistics of a company and works with clients of the company to ensure satisfaction.
The Georgia WebMBA, Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and Master of Management Information Systems at Georgia College offers professionals the opportunity to make their next move by earning an accredited online master’s degree. If you’re curious about how we can work with you to help you complete your online graduate degree and to help provide many job opportunities after completing your MLSCM, click here to contact us today.