We live in an entirely different world than we did at the start of 2020. Now, many of us work remotely, social distance during our time off, and constantly carry a mask. Unfortunately, many have also lost jobs or are facing major setbacks in our search for new careers.
If you’ve been job searching during the pandemic, first of all, hats off to you. That is no easy feat! However, just as we’ve changed our daily habits to help stop the spread of this disease, the interview process during the COVID-19 pandemic has to adapt as well, mainly to benefit the person who is being interviewed. Certain questions about the pandemic can really highlight a company’s culture in ways that couldn’t happen before.
With that in mind, here are some interview questions to consider thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ask These Questions During Your Next Interview
- How did your company adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Did you have to furlough or fire any employees?
- How do you keep your team safe during the pandemic?
- What does your sick leave look like?
- How do you anticipate your company changing permanently, even after the pandemic is over?
- Do you have best practices for remote working up and running?
- Could new employees possibly work remotely, part-time or full-time?
- Is this a permanent position, or will needs change once the pandemic is over?
These have been our interview questions to consider thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Georgia WebMBA, Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and Master of Management Information Systems at Georgia College offers professionals the opportunity to make their next move by earning an accredited online master’s degree. If you’re curious about how we can work with you to help you complete your online MBA, especially in the face of a pandemic, click here to contact us today.